Features Magnum 180 available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
Make Yourself Comfortable
- Suspended cab: A new option for 2011, it features front-to-back and up-to-down compensation, giving you a smoother ride in rough terrain and on the road.
- New MultiControl Armrest console: Provides simple, fingertip control of engine speed, gear, hitch and hydraulics. Now standard on all Case IH highhorsepower tractors, the MultiControl Armrest is ideal for larger implements with more hydraulic and PTO functions, and easy enough for your newest hired hand.
- New AFS® Pro 700 color display: Integrated into the MultiControl Armrest within your natural line of sight, it moves with the seat, for easier access. Controls all tractor, performance, implement and guidance functions.
- CVT transmission: A new option on Magnum 180-225 models, it continuously adjusts to find the sweet spot between power and fuel efficiency without clutching or shifting, for less fatigue at the end of the day.
Keep You Moving
- Standard Power Boost: Gives you up to an extra 35 engine hp for roading, mobile PTO or hydraulic demands, while Power Growth can increase your engine power up to 14 percent for extra pulling reserves.
- More pulling power and productivity: The heavy-duty front Surround Frame and longer wheelbase provide tough pulling power, while the industry’s tightest turning radius increases your end-of-row productivity.
- Industry-Best flow: The Magnum features the most hydraulic flow in the industry (up to 75 gpm). With up to six hydraulic remotes and a new optional front hitch/front PTO option, you’re equipped for any application.
- Easy maintenance: All engine, transmission and hydraulic fluids are serviced from ground level. Engine oil and filter change intervals have been extended to 600 hours.
Emission Solutions Let You Breathe Easy
- A powerful leader: We’ve improved our proven Case IH high-horsepower engines. The Magnum 235-340 models are powered by a new, more fuel-efficient Tier 4A version of the 8.7-liter engine already at work in Axial-Flow® 7120 combines. The Magnum 180-225 models continue with the rugged 6.7-liter powerplant,now Tier 4A compliant and even more Fuel efficient.
- Tier 4A compliant: All our Magnum tractors now feature Case IH SCR Technology to meet Tier 4A emissions standards.
- Smart emissions solutions: The SCR system is separate from the engine – it doesn’t recirculate exhaust gas back into the engine – so it doesn’t interfere with performance.
- Efficiency without sacrifices: Eliminating exhaust gas recirculation improves fuel efficiency by a minimum of 10 percent, because SCR technology allows Case IH engines to be tuned for efficient power, not emissions