Features WR401 HD available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
Case IH WR Series wheel rakes sport durable, heavy-duty frames built to handle high capacities and tough, uneven terrain.
- Generous rake arm clearance accommodates higher volume raking
- Rake sections float over uneven terrain without hang-ups
Quickly and easily adjust Case IH WR Series wheel rakes without removing or adding components.
- Adjust raking beam angle to form loose windrows for more airflow or a tighter windrow if conditions are dry or windy
- Raise or lower raking wheels independently with master switch (WR401 model)
- Hydraulically adjust rake arms so windrow widths are matched to crop and field conditions (WR401 model)
Case IH WR101 deluxe carted rakes can be quickly and easily changed from transport to raking and back again.
- Rake folds on top of cart for easy transport
- In the field, operator simply pushes a lever and rake wheels lower
- Wheels fold back up for transport with the pull of a lever