Features RB444 available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
RB 4 Series round baler pickups are substantially wider than the bale chamber. This allows them to pick up the widest windrows and pack more crop into the sides of the chamber for firm bales.
- More tines grab more hay
- Low-profile design allows pickup to float over ground contours
- Pickup’s forward location allows you to view windrows feeding and crop flowing evenly into bale chamber
- Long, large diameter augers on wide pickups ensure smooth crop flow
- Pickups protected from overload with slip or ratchet clutch
RB 4 Series round balers use combined action of low-profile, chevron-patterned belts and sturdy, all-steel rolls to form dense, uniform bales.
- Endless, three-ply chevron belts eliminate lacing maintenance
- Adjustable hydraulic belt tensioning system puts density control at your fingertips (N/A on RB444) and front pressure gauge allows density monitoring.
The floor roll starts the bale formation process by moving the crop from the pickup to the belts and into the core cavity.
- The powered floor roll carries a large portion of bale weight inside the chamber, reducing belt stress
- The forming rolls help curl the crop and quickly starts an edible core
- Variable bale chamber allows you to customize bale diameter
RB 4 balers deliver precise packaging with a choice of twin tying and mesh wrapping:
- Electronic-controlled twine wrap system ensures consistent twine placement; automatically starts the twine wrapping process; and has full-bale alarm to alert you to stop forward motion and in-cab monitor to alert you when tying cycle is complete
- Optional electronic-controlled twine/mesh wrap system is available with the press of a button on RB454 Silage, RB454 Rotor Cutter Silage, RB464 and RB564
- RB444 tying system features fast, electric, single-arm twine system that applies two strands of twine at once; adjustable twine guide; and full-bale light that alerts when it’s time to activate twine arm