Features HDX182 available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
Case IH HDX 2 sicklebar header uses a counter-stroking action of dual sickles to shear crop cleanly while a floating auger keeps the crop moving smoothly.
- Heavy-duty wobble drives ensure long, trouble-free life
- Bolt-on knife sections are standard for easy replacement
- Overserrated knife sections provide long life and a clean cut
- Double heat-treated range guards provide superior resistance to rock damage
- Cutterbar angle adjusts hydraulically from 6 to 12 degrees below horizontal
- Available stub-on-stub guards penetrate tough tangled crops
HDX 2 Series sicklebar headers feature a conditioning system that is built to work in heavy crop conditions. Conditioning rolls crimp stems thoroughly for fast drydown. Roll pressure system uses a torsion bar, allowing conditioning rolls to automatically separate to clear slugs.
- Rubber-on-rubber conditioning rolls available on all models
- Thorough, gentle cleaning
- Steel-on-steel rolls available on all models except the HDX122
- Tough and versatile for a wide range of demanding crops
- Hi-Contact rolls available on all models except the HDX122
- Provide complete crush of plant stem, ideal for legume-type crops
HDX 2 sicklebar headers use a unique floating auger to keep the crop moving smoothly to the conditioning rolls.
- 20-in. (508-mm) auger, with 5-in. (178-mm) flighting
- Auger floats up to 2 in. (50.8 mm) to let slugs of material pass underneath without plugging
- Auger slip clutch protects auger and drive system
Skid shoes feature five position adjustments. Combine this with the hydraulic adjustable header and you can adjust guard angle and cut height from 1.2 - 6.2 in. (30.5 - 157 mm).
Tailor the Case IH HDX 2 sicklebar header to suit your crops and conditions.
Available options for the WD 3 and HDX 2 Series:
- In-cab control of reel speed
- In-cab control of windrow width
- Header gauge wheels
- Tall crop lean bar kit
- Crop dividers