Features DH212 available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
Case IH provides more choices to suit your operation with four models of DH Draper headers available in cutting widths from 21 - 36 ft. (6.4 - 11 m).
- Single-knife drive, center-delivery available on DH252 and DH302
- Single-knife drive, double-swath available on DH252 and DH302
- Double-knife drive, center-delivery available on all four models
- Double-knife drive, double-swath available on all four models
- Schumacher hydraulically driven knife drive available on all four models
- Choose from Schumacher knife and guard system or Case IH knife and guard system
All draper header models feature auto reel speed-to-ground speed control.
The DH Draper header features an improved cutterbar system for enhanced cutting performance:
- Low-profile design ideal for harvesting short crops
- Large diameter reel provides superior delivery of crops from cutterbar to draper belts
- Choose from five- or six-bat pickup reels with steel or plastic fingers
- Pickup reels lift crop to the cutterbar in downed crop conditions
- Durable cutterbar skid shoes
- Recommended when running header close to the ground for a low cut height
- Hay guard fits behind cutterbar to direct crop on top of draper belts
HYDRAULIC FLOTATION SYSTEM
The Case IH header hydraulic flotation system provides maximum control, allowing the header to closely follow ground contours so you capture all the crop you grow.
Return-to-cut feature uses cut height cylinders on each lift arm to easily return to the pre-set cutting height on each pass. Make this adjustment easily from the seat of the cab, using the cut height control switches on the Multi-Function Propulsion Lever.