Features DC132 available from Roeder Implement, Iowa
You'll grow to depend on the most reliable rotary disc cutterbed anywhere – one that survives the toughest cutting conditions with minimum maintenance.
Case IH DC disc mower conditioners feature:
- Modular cutterbar design with superior crop flow, resulting in less streaking
- Heavy-duty frame and rugged canopy have a cantilevered design for smooth crop flow across the cutterbar
- Shock hubs are now standard on all models
- Roll and flail conditioning options are available on all models
Case IH Rotary Disc Mower Conditioners let you bale or chop sooner.
- Spiral steel-on-steel or rubber-on-rubber conditioning rolls provide fast dry down
- Saves time in the field by clearing slugs automatically
- Allows for easy changes in conditioning intensity
All Case IH mower conditioners allow for custom-built windrows or swaths.
- Spread the crop out in a wide, fast-drying swath
- Form the crop into a narrow, fluffy windrow that’s ready for baling or chopping
- All adjustments to swathboard, windrow shields and fluffing baffle can be made without tools